Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need someone in Denver to do a stop-n-shop for me...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PhoenixZorn, Apr 20, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I need someone in Denver to visit Cyclone Engines to see what's up. The guy was supposed to send my warranty info to the shop where I had my engine put in, along with the spec sheet for all the parts used in the build and the dyno sheet if they have one. They have stopped answering my phone calls over the last few days, and I'm starting to get pissed off.

In general, their customer service sucks... I asked for e-mails for tracking while I was waiting for the engine for 2 weeks, and never got an e-mail from them... I ask them for a fax, and never get it... I ask for specs on parts that they use repeatedly, and they don't have them available right away and have to get back to me... I get the runaround on the actual shipping, which didn't happen until a week after they said it had been shipped out.

If anyone is in the general vicinity of Cyclone Engines, I'd like for you to go there, get the specs on the parts for a Stage 1 Carburated 350, price one out, and see how long it will take to get it made up, painted, and shipped. The guy I've been dealing with is Stephan, I think he's the owner, but he's the only one I've ever talked to... he says he has an office staff that is dropping the ball, but I doubt the guy has an office at all.

Please reply here with any information you can find. They are open until 5pm Mountain time as far as I know, Monday through Friday.

While you are at it, see if you can get him to give you my Warranty... Adam Jeschke will be the name on it... =)

***EDIT*** I'd provide an address if I could find one...

2. PhoenixZorn

3. cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I can stop by there on Saturday for you if you'd like. I'll let you know what I find out and pm you. Later:grin:

4. PhoenixZorn

Thanks much bro. =)

5. PhoenixZorn

any update?

6. cwn anwyn

Sorry, I wasnt able to get out saturday. Been really busy since thursday. My wife had our second daughter thursday afternoon. Its been real crazy since then. I'll be going up there again on friday. I'll let you know. :D

7. PhoenixZorn

Gratz bro... post some pics of the new addition. =)

8. cwn anwyn

Cant find an address for Cyclone? Do you have anything from the shop saying where it shipped from? I looked in the phonebook and Dexonline and didnt find anything. Is it in a suburb? Aurora, Westminster? or? As soon as I find out where it is I'll head up there.

Here is my new daughter. http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136608:grin:

9. PhoenixZorn

According to the shipping documents, it's in Denver... 350chevys.com is the web address... maby it's listed under that. There is no address on the website.

They are supposedly faxing my warranty and specs sheet today, so I may not need you to make the trip... in any case, I should have the address today.

10. cwn anwyn

No problem. Let me know if you need me to go up there.

11. PhoenixZorn

stop-n-shop not needed... fax received from engine shop today, and I should have it in my hand within the hour. I'll be posting all my engine specs for someone to Desktop Dyno for me... I better not be disappointed...

10:1 odds that the guy used desktop dyno to figure out how to get 295hp and 380ft lbs of torque out of odds and ends parts, and actually built mine from all stock parts...

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

can't say I'd buy from a place that doesn't even list their address.

13. PhoenixZorn

I have the address on the Warranty sheet... and apparently, their warranty is pretty good...