Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need someone to share a cabin at ECBB

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by big pappa b, Mar 25, 2005.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Hey guys, The wife and I were going to split a cabin with some others at Crawfords for ECBB but looks like the other couple may not be going now. Anyone else looking for a cabin to stay in? With my wife being almost 8 months pregnant a tent is pretty much out of the question. If we split the cost of the cabin it should be $62.50 per night. We will be there for Friday and Saturday night

2. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

I'll talk to the wifey, we might be interested

ps, is your wife going to ride with you on the trail? If not, I can pull a mean winch cable :D

3. steve_kibbe

bump, not gunna be able to spend the night, have to work friday, I'll prolly just make sat day :o

4. big pappa b

Must have missed this before...oops. Well, the plan right now is to get the damn thing ready. It's goona be a super busy week and a half. I'm not sure how much ouncing around she can take considering she is 7.5 months pregnant. Not sure if my son is going or not. He didn't express much interest since his dirt bike is down for repairs. Could possibly have a seat open but don't know yet.

5. steve_kibbe

where in ashville are ya? I'm just down the hill in Spartanburg. It looks like I'm only going saturday, and I'd love to ride with ya if you have a open seat. What do you have left to do?

6. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

I hear ya there.....At the Dixie run back in '02, my wife was about at the same stage. She did ok...she did get out while I banged up slick rock though.

7. big pappa b

I'm actually just SE of Asheville in Fairview, 70 miles from Spartanburg.

The main thing I have to do is make an anti wrap bar. My friend is going to install the detroit locker in my D60. Rock sliders are next on the list since my front floor supports are going to be attached to them. If I get those 2 done then we may possibly make a winch bumper so I can have a place to mount my new winch that's been sitting since last fall. got a few minor things to do but I have a week off work before to get that stuff done. I have all the steel to get everything done too so it's just a matter of getting over to my friends shop and him getting time. My plate is full for sure