Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need someone with a truck

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Feb 14, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i need someone who can get the couch from k2-k5 house to my house ill pay for gas and everything you don't even have to help carry the couch up stairs for me i will do that i just need to get it to my house /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I'm loking to meet Muddtazz in Oregon City at 2:00 tomorrow. I could posibly help on the way home. How far are you traveling? Gas and a soda would work.
    T-roy

3. mudhog

the couch is in Vancouver, WA and I'm on the way to Jeff's place if you could pic it up and drop it by my place i would be very grateful and will pay your gas and have some soda here if Pepsi is OK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

That should work. Where in Vancouver? I live just north of Orchards. Get me directions and a phone number and I'll head out about 1:00. You live on Burnside by Gresham, right? I will need directions to your place as well.
    T-roy

5. mudhog

ill have him pm you his addy and phone number and ill pm you all my info i really appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif