Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need tire opinions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pismorat, Aug 24, 2003.

1. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

I have 5 year old 33x12.5 BFG AT's right now, but a guy from my work wants to give me $250 for them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I ran my buddies 35's on my truck for a while and loved it!!! I want a 35" tall tire by atleast 13.5" wide that is somewhat street friendly and performs great offroad, any suggestions?? The deal goes down in two weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I have 5 year old 33x12.5 BFG AT's right now, but a guy from my work wants to give me $250 for them. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I ran my buddies 35's on my truck for a while and loved it!!! I want a 35" tall tire by atleast 13.5" wide that is somewhat street friendly and performs great offroad, any suggestions?? The deal goes down in two weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Ground Hawg 2's {Radial} ( 36 x 14.50 r 15 )Price: $264.95 From 4 wheel online is what I have.

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

They aren't 13.5 wide, but Tire Rack has Goodyear MTR's on sale. All sizes. 35x12.5.15's are running $159 on sale. 37's are $160, but they are back order.

Kris

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

MTRs without a doubt. I'm running 35x12.50 and they're awesome on road and off. For an all around tire they rock! I've had bfg's, swampers, mickeys, and mtrs and all around, mtr is where it's at. Quiet too. Check 'em out.

5. pismorat

pismorat 1/2 ton status

Do the Goodyear MTR's squat good when aired down, I do a lot of sand, but also mud, rock, snow,...you name it. And would a 12 bolt hold up to the size? I want to go 14ff soon, but it's all a matter of when. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif