Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Tires

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by clubba68, Aug 17, 2004.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I have decided to purchase some 37x12.50x15 IROK radials, but no one seems to be able to get any for the next 3-4 weeks. I was hoping to have the K5 up and running again by then, but if I can't find tires then that is not really a possibility. If anyone has some 8 lug wheels and tires that they could loan me for a few weeks, or better yet, if anyone knows somewhere that has IROKs in stock, let me know. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    Thanks guys.

Or... if you can think of a comparable tire that you would recommend, let me know about that too. I have gotten an overwhelming recommendation for the IROKs from multiple people. The truck will be mostly offroad, but will have to drive freeways to get to the offroad spots and is my only form of transportation. I want to keep it in the 37x12.50 range due to the lesser mass and my having a D44 front. The truck will be parked mostly during the week and wheeled on the weekends. Mostly mud, muddy trails, and snow trips up to the mountain to offroad and ski. No rocks. Possibly sand.
    Thanks Again Guys! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    4.10 gear ratio.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

try giving Americas tires a call thats where i got mine and i got a hell of a good deal as well. they got mine faster then anyone else could as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    try giving Americas tires a call thats where i got mine and i got a hell of a good deal as well. they got mine faster then anyone else could as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I will try calling them again. I know I gave them a call and they were a little higher priced, but I will see when they can get them delivered. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

My 38.5 Hawgs just came to today...got em all mounted and everything...they look SWEET!! only took like a week to get em!! paid only 750 shipped for em!! cant wait to take em to TSF this weekend!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

If yer not dead set on iroks check out the hawgs...tyres1 has a sweet deal on em!!

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

COCHEV was selling a set of 37 x 12.5 x 16.5's for $1000. Brand new never run too. All you would need is a set of HMMV rims or a set of do it yourself beadlocks from Cybrfire to run them.

6. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Here ya go.... Tires

7. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

15's. I need 15's. I already have my wheels over at the tire shop waiting to be mounted and balanced as soon as I get some tires for them.