Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need title & VIN plate from 73 or 74 Blazer...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Zeus33rd, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Does anyone have a good title and VIN plate from a 73 or 74? I don't have cash right this instant, but I'll need this before september. Thats when smog time rolls around, and theres no way I'm going to get a 71 402 big block to pass CA smog in my 76 Blazer... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

What ya'all got? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

so you could borrow one for a week or two right?
    /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gifgrant

3. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Hmm..Well, that might work.

But what happens when one day 2 indenticle VIN#'s show up in a computer somewhere, for two different vehicles? Also...wouldn't it be kind of a pain in ass to swap VIN plates that many times? What do they attach with? Just regular pop rivets right? I'd like to have somethin permanent. But if it gets closer and closer to smog time and I havent bought anything yet, I'll remember ya. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I have gotten a PM or two from people with what I need...Just havent made a move yet. Thanks dude. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Give JK5 a PM...he's scrapped about 20 K5's over the years. HTH /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif