Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need to borrow 35's...PLEEEASEE!!! lol

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Need to borrow 35\'s...PLEEEASEE!!! lol

I'd like to have to 35's to run the Rubicon with. I just don't have the money to buy new stuff, I'm not real sure I wana try to run it with the 33's.....Soo, does anyone have a set that I could borrow to run the Rubicon with? Please Please Please Please!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Re: Need to borrow 35\'s...PLEEEASEE!!! lol

I sold BRBoudreaux a set of 5 on wheels /forums/images/icons/grin.gif If he dont have any plans for em ,maybe ya could buy them or trade somethin for em .

3. Zeus33rd

Hmm...What kinda tires are they? Much tread left? Mr Bubba Ray? Ya got any plans for'em? hehe...What kinda stuff is good tradin stuff? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

It would depend on whether or not I get mine mounted by then. You would need to be on 8 lugs though.

David

5. Zeus33rd

Well, I wasn't counting on asking for rims too....But if ya put it that way, I would need two 6 luggers and two 8 luggers...lol. If I can just get tires, no rims, thats cool, cause we have a tire machine at work. But I'll take what I can get..lol. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

Well right now my 35 BFG M/T's are not mounted. If I get them mounted it would be on 8 lug rims. I only have 5 and I know how you like to blow tires!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

David

7. Zeus33rd

Haha...I didn't blow it, just broke the valve stem and peeled it off the rim. I'm drivin on that tire now actually. lol, The one that went flat on the way to Sierra Trek was trash though. Which sucks. And besides, those are cheap ass, weak tires. I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I've got 2 with some tread left that you can have if you can find 2 more... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

9. Zeus33rd

WooHoo!! You do? What kinda tires? How much tread? I have one 35 that Chaz gave me, a Pro-Comp mud with like 40% maybe....So If I got those from you, I'd only have to get one more...That would kick ass! lol /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

10. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

They are Wild Country MTs (I think) with less tread than 40% /forums/images/icons/frown.gif.... actually I have 3 of these, but I'd want one back (not shredded please/forums/images/icons/grin.gif). Let me know...

11. Zeus33rd

Just as long as they aren't totally bald then I'll take'em from ya...WooHoo!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sorry, the 35's Friz sold me were quickly returned to the world of 4wheeling. Had a buddy that needed some, though I do have a crapload of chrome spoke wheels, both 15x8 and 15x10 6 lugs if you need a couple.

13. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

And how would you propose that you pick them up?? If I leave them unmounted you would need them prior to the run, right?

David

14. Zeus33rd

Hey David, If you were serious about lettin me borrow them, I would drive down that way or maybe meet ya half way and pick them up in advance.. But I'm pretty sure SheWheeler is gonna hook me up. She's gonna give me a couple 35's and let me borrow another. And I have the one that Chaz gave me at Blazer Fest. Than all I'd need to find would be a spare. So I think I've got it covered..... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif