Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need to know whats missing and how to bypass

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by merace19, Jan 5, 2007.

1. merace19

merace19 1/2 ton status

As the title says. I know the purple wire goes to the starter. I bought this 93 blazer from a auction and this is what i got. I only wanted it for the motor so i dont really care about the wires. I just wanted to hear it run before i pulled it out incase it had issues. any way to splice into this and get the truck to start? Dont care what i have to do to get it to run. splice wires any where as long as i can get to hear it purrrr

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  2. bronc3buster842001

bronc3buster842001 1/2 ton status

them are the wires for the igigtion block the red is a hot and the pink will give u power when the key is on . connect the pink to a hot wire and then use the purple wire to crank it over

3. merace19

merace19 1/2 ton status

Yeah i got the diagram from autozone site and did not want to send power to the ecm without knowing if i was suppost to. I got all traced except the yellow loooking one. It may be tan but too dark out to tell. Oh well i will try it in the am and see if it cranks. They even took all the fuses. So i have to make sure i got the right ones in.

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

You in the process of steeling a ride? Alot of broken window glass there on the floor!!!:haha:

5. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Well he did say Auction! I suppose he will find out tomorrow if it is a steal or if he got robbed!:haha:

6. merace19

merace19 1/2 ton status

It was a rollover. All the glass is broke. If i was going to steal something it would be money so i could just buy a damn motor. Instead of all this fun..

7. merace19

merace19 1/2 ton status

I got it started. Started right up perfect. I removed the pictures to prevent anyone from using it for illegal purposes. It was super simple. Only have to worry about 2 wires. and it started.