Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need to take a load off...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Dec 29, 2004.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

of my truck that is. Kinda leaning to one side right now with everything I brought back from Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin and Spokane. I'm planning on heading over Thursday night or Friday morning to Portland/Vancouver to drop everything off and need to meet up with:

Mudhog - backseat from a K5 and a pile of snow :grin:
    Muddytazz - TH350 dust cover
    as well as deliver a tractor motor...
    You guys want to meet at the Flying J in Troutsdale? That is where I should be delivering the tractor motor

Topdown - K5 top and bucket seats
    jekbrown - yota axle and winch
    Ryan if your going to be gone Friday morning I could meet with you Thursday night instead. I'd just need to find a place to crash for the night until I deliver the motor the next morning. Jason, what is a good time to meet up? My truck is too full to fit an S10 cab right now (plus it is now slightly buried in snow as of this morning).

Then I'm planning on heading up to Seattle area after that possibly for Friday nights party. I've got a driveline for Avgas too.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet my kids will love the snow:D just give me a call when you get to our usual meeting place im just up the street from there now:D

3. kennyw

PM me your new # :thumb: or your old one again if you kept it when you moved.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Hey kenny, can you just leave that dust cover with shannon for me? I'm going to POWERMAD's place on friday to pick up a motor for my dad. Plus that will give me an excuse to get shannon's roll bar out of the back of my burb :D

5. kennyw

I can do that but was hoping to pickup a grill or two from you too... What time were you heading out?

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

gonna be gone from about 8am to noon....what time would you of been coming thru?

7. kennyw

Possibly Thursday night and would be around till about noon on Friday. I could either meet you thursday or on your way on on Friday.

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

We are talking thursday night as in tomorrow night? That would actually be easier for me.

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

Still talking the beach trip over with the wife... I think if we head out it will be Friday morning, so I am pretty sure I will be around Thursday evening.

10. kennyw

Yep, I'm going to be down there tonight :thumb: I'll give you guys a call when I am close.

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

weekdays I get home at about 3:45pm and am here until 6am the next morning when I go to work. Weekends I am usually around the house all day. I PM'd ya my address right? If you can't make it here when I'll be around you can either drop the goodies off at my pad or leave them with any vancouver/portland CK5'er who'd be willing to hold onto the stuff for me. :) No prob on the s-10 cab btw... i have plenty of other stuff on the "to do" list anyway. ;) you have a PM....

j

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

kenny just left my place:D

13. jekbrown

yeppers, kenny finnally swung by my pad at like 11pm. My wife and dogs werent happy... and at first I thought someone was ripping off my truck parts, so I went out there with my surefire flashlight and my H&K USP... and a bathrobe... and ratty hair. Thankfully it was him and not some bad guy. ;) anyway, thanks for carting the junk for me kenny, I greatly appreciate it! :D :xmas:

j

14. jekbrown

oh yeah, hopefully I didnt give Kenny any cooties by breathing on him or something... about an hour after he left, I was stricken with a NASTY stomach flu bug that had it comin out both ends in force. By wife had had it a few days earlier. Thank god it only lasts about 24 hours, cause that chit was forkin brutal. :crazy: :mad: anyway, think I'll go out and fiddle with my new toys... :)

j