Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need Welding help ASAP!!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Nov 6, 2003.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I need someone who is pretty handy with a welder. I noticed today that the frame on my Jeep is cracking again and I need to get it welded up asap. I need a spring hanger rewelded and another good size crack welded up. So if you have a welder and are can use it pretty well let me know. I can provide free beer or cash for your time and efforts.

I would really like to get this done this weekend if possible. It is my DD and elk season is right around the corner. If you can help let me know when, where, and the cost. This weekend would be best if possible. Saturday morning or early afternoon or anytime Sunday. Thanks

Harley

2. FWP

FWP CRS

I'll be around this weekend....

Unfortunately, I live 90 miles from you....

I'm sure one of the closer boys will fix you up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
    C.E.E. will be open.

What I am saying is I can weld your jeep up on sunday. I use mig with flux core for better penetrarion, and ease of use. If you are wondering of my abilities, ALL of my metal work (tubes shackles ect.) on my blue/white blazer is welded by me, in my driveway. C'mon over. I'll send you a PM with my number /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif. I'm not a beer man but a 6 pack of MT dew will bee fine

4. Hossbaby50

Sweetness. I just sent you a PM. Thanks man.

Harley

5. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

I could probably bugger it back together for you if you want to come all the way up here. You get it all nice and clean, ready to weld, and I'll do it no charge. Only problem would be logistics. My daughter has a Soccer game, and I'm supposed to do some running around with my wife this week end plus help the boy on his K5. That's why I say it would need to be clean and ready to go.

Anyway, let me know...

6. Hossbaby50

Matt has volunteered for Sunday so I think it is covered. Thanks for the offer though Russ. Thank you too for the offer Fred, but you are a little far away. I appreciate it, both of you.

Harley

P.S. This place is awesome. I need some emergency surgery and with an hour I have 3 offers for help.

7. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

ohh let me use the 80 amp project welder, that should do it /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif