Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need wiring diagram for 87 K-5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BillyBob, Apr 11, 2004.

1. BillyBob

BillyBob 1/2 ton status

I have the engine side of the fuse block from my 87 K-5 (RIP last week /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif). I'm going to be swapping over the EFI to my 84 this summer /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I need to know what to cut out and where it is on the diagram. Any help is appreciated, cuz my manuals don't do crap for me.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You've got mail....lemme know if it doesn't come thru or you are in need of something else, I have many years of wiring diagrams /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I have the wiring harness diagram just for the fuel injection. I just took the harness apart from the 87, There are only 4 wires that go through the fuse block. A brown for the data link, 2 pink/black and a purple/black wire. I will email you the diagram.

4. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Would you guys mind emailing the diagrams to me also when you get a chance? I have put an 87 350 TBI in my 81 CJ, and I only have two more wires to trace down that I haven't been able to find. (Brown and Orange I believe they are.) justinf@clark-dietz.com

Thanks

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You should have mail /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif