Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need your help - Discounts on Parts Available for you!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by kpanza, Nov 21, 2001.

1. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Ok guys and gals, was wondering if you guys can help me out here real quick. As some of you guys know, I work at AutoAccessory.com as Product Manager (in charge of the Trucks/SUV/Jeep sections and other stuff). Anyways, we are testing a new category called "project vehicles" on the site. So far, it is just my Blazer and my buddy Ryan's Jeep TJ. We basically are showing manufacturers and parts that we have on our vehicles that customers can buy from AutoAccessory.com as part of a marketing idea that we came up with. It's still in the building stages, but what I need is hits to show interest, so that we can keep building the page and add more manufacturers to it! So, could you all just click on the link below and take a quick look at the page? You will be able to click on my Blazer or Ryan's Jeep (if you can force yourself to view a Jeep, it will help the numbers!)

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.autoaccessory.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=196321&amp;cgmenbr=402&amp;from=nav>http://www.autoaccessory.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/CategoryDisplay?cgrfnbr=196321&amp;cgmenbr=402&amp;from=nav</a>

Also, here is a discount code for all of you to use if you see anything you like on the site (AutoAccessory.com) that will save you 15% on any item. You can also email me at keith@autoaccessory.com if you have questions on parts, since on some products I might be able to get you even more than 15% off! The code for the 15% off is: A7E This can be done on the website or by calling in an order. You might find ideas for Christmas items on there also!

Thanks for your help guys/gals! I appreciate it a lot!

Keith

PS - if you guys have any comments and or suggestions for the page, please let me know! [​IMG]

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

how do we go about looking up stuff for a k5? cool blazer btw. i like that front bumper. hey thanx for giving us that discount code. it'll help alot in choosing where to go. thanx. later.
    jacob

what is that low rider doing under my k5?
    wow nice lil jap car. whats it good for?

3. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Jacob,

That's one of the things I am trying to convince management of - to allow me to build up a Blazer/Jimmy page exclusively for the older trucks. Right now, any generic products that fit K5 Blazers/Jimmys are stuffed into the "Blazer" category, but it is mostly items for the newer S10 Blazers. By showing interest in these vehicles, I am trying to get management to allow me to spend some time on making a separate category for us K5 guys!

Oh, and a major point to bring up - we don't specialize in "hard parts", but more of the bolt-on accessories and hop up parts, things like that. If you don't find something you are looking for, just email me and I will see if I can get it for you. We have all the suspension pieces, shocks, etc...I can get just about anything. Our "off road" selection is admittedly lacking, and that is why I am trying to change it! [​IMG] I feel strangled by all the dang Hot Import crap!! ha,ha

BTW, that is a regular Warn Classic bumper. It is ok, but not quite strong enough on the ends. Very strong center section for the winch, but not enough supports on the ends. But it has worked great for me for 5+ years, can't complain!!

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

thanx. lol. yeah keep tryin. lol. oh ok. hey i'll keep lookin at the site and see if anything might come up that i can maybe purchase like lights or something along those lines. i like to go huntin so goin for them hogs at nite is fun and all we have are the bright lights and spotlights but i'm also lookin for more. well thanx for the reply. yeah that bumper is an improvment up from the stock one. lol. i'm lookin to find me a good heavy duty bumper. i can't weld so i can't make my own. i want to learn how to weld so i can start weldin. well again thanx. later.
    jacob

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

6. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Thanks Jason, (and everyone who is clicking through!) and yeah, our trucks look very similar!! [​IMG]

7. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Clickin away ! [​IMG]

<font color=green>[​IMG]1977 K5 GETTIN IT AWN[​IMG]</font color=green>
    GO BUSH

8. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

I have a question... could you send me a PM with info on buying a Power Tank? I believe it's PT-15 in black. What I need is a price shipped to my door. Thanks.

Ric

BTW zip is 78211.
    Thanks again.

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/bowtie1ton>Check out my K5.</a>

9. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Ric, the PM is on its way!

Thanks again guys for all the clicks! My boss has given me the go ahead to start making a dedicated K5 page!!! [​IMG] Yeehaw!! It's gonna take some time, but I will let you know when it comes along! If you guys let me know what you are most interested in, that would help!!

10. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Just wanted to thank everyone for clicking away, it really made an impression on The Boss! I think that we are going to start advertising on ColoradoK5, too! They are going to figure something out with Steve, so hopefully we can help out Steve at the same time as we get our products out to you guys! That would be cool!!

Again, watch that page, because I am going to be making a dedicated K5 page for us! [​IMG] Oh, and we almost overtook Ryan's Jeep in # of clicks, even though he has more links on the site and has been up twice as long! Thanks again!

11. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

There ya go Keith! Good luck with it. Hopefully we can see you advertising here soon and more importantly a easy to navigate older K5 setup for the page [​IMG]. Also thanks for the excellent service in the past.

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/captcrunch</a>

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

alrite. thats some great news. k5 stuff. woooohoo. lol. can't wait for it to come up. thats cool bout advertising here. glad we could help. later.

jacob

13. Lotsa_Faith

Lotsa_Faith 1/2 ton status

How loud is 720Hz and 840 Hz on an air horn? lookin at the hella air horn kit, wonderin how many decibels that is???/ anyone please?

Mike Dee

14. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

The Hella book says that it is 118 decibels!

Keith

15. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

There you go you guys who are looking at the Bestop soft tops!

<font color=red>"SETTING OFF ALARMS IN A CITY NEAR YOU!"</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/BigTex-Mean-Machine>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/BigTex-Mean-Machine</a>

16. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Hi Keith. The link on this isn't working.

17. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

I just tried it, it seemed to be working...??? Let me know if it still doesn't work for you...

18. 1986Blazer

1986Blazer 1/2 ton status

Wheels, wheels, wheels.....any news on the status of those new wheel designs and their availability for 16" applications

Eager to spend Christmas money!!!!!

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/keywestk5/KeyWestK5.html>http://www.geocities.com/keywestk5/KeyWestK5.html</a>
    So I says to him, I said, "get your own monkey."
    1986 K5, 350 GM Crate, 700R4, NP208