Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

need your opinion, also need a site for to buy tires

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pulser9, Jul 11, 2006.

1. pulser9

pulser9 Registered Member

Ok im lookin intobuying this truck http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Chevolet-c-k-2500-Big-Block-4x4_W0QQitemZ330004703480QQihZ014QQcategoryZ90966QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem i can get it for 4500, do you think thats a good deal? It also needs new tires but thats ok because u cant have tires over the size of 38 and pass NJ inspection so i would of had to get new ones anyway.
    Ok, like a few weeks ago on 4wheelparts.com they had buy 3 super swampers tires and get the 4th free and free shiping. But it ended. Dose anyone know of any other site with an offer like this. It dosnt have to be super swampers but i want the tires to be 38s and fit 16.5 rims.

thanks,
    Kevin

2. broncoman6524

broncoman6524 1/2 ton status

Thats a realy nice truck, good luck buying it. I would keep watching 4wps they run those buy3 get 1 free deals quite alot. Just different manufactures. You could also try desert rat. I have heard good things about them.

3. 89K5guy

89K5guy 1/2 ton status

Go to www.nebraskatire.com They always get in Cooper blems of all sizes.
    Cooper makes almost all of Mickey Thompson and Pro Comp tires.I was told when I called that I could get 33-12.50-15s for 89.95 each:eek1: and 35s for 94.95 each.These blems go fast so if they have the tire you want you better order them right then.They get truckloads in weekly or bi-weekly If I remember correctly:confused: Anyway check them out!