Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Need....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by speed_deed, Aug 15, 2003.

1. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

I need a wiring diagram for a 1975 Chevy K10 as well as a wiring diagram for a 1984 Blazer/Jimmy steering column.

I got into this steering swap thing again thisweekend and I am going to just spliceshti together, just need to know what goes where. Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance....

2. speed_deed

I really need these diagrams guys... Sorry I'm being so d@mn impatient but I have a certain amount of timethismust be done in.

3. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

What are you putting in what?

Don't know if it's possible or not, but if I were you I'd swap the column wiring if I could. You'll save yourself some time, especially if you don't get the wiring manuals.

No need to splice anything unless they changed the plugs, since you can release the wires from the connector with a paper clip.

4. speed_deed

The thing is I am not the one that originally started this little adventure. So it is a necessity to splice. The column is froma '84 TH700R4, to a '75 SM465 which will shortly be changed to a TH700R4.