Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

** NEEDED ** a welder and a winch bumper.........

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i dont know squat about welders all i know is i want a wire feed, i hate relying on people to do my welding for me, also i need a winch bumper just a normal simple regular winch bumper Reply with prices we can go from there, Thx /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

how simple of a bumper do you want, do you have any ideas? dimensions? i can get you a price in a couple days.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

well i dont have any drawings, i just dont want a big ole' bumper i want to keep it kinda small so as not to f up my aPPROACH angle just need it to fit an 84 frame... We need to get together and draw up some ideas, we didnt do much talking at that meeting last weekend.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Pm me with some info and I'll see what I can come up with.

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Sounds like you need a bumper plan, a pile of scrap metal and a welder /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You can get a decent wire feed welder for about $300 on sale right now (normally $350) at harbor freight. Then add the argon bottle and it will do alot. I had one like that when I patched up the mobile home frame on the side of the highway in Aug...