Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEEDED:blazer back glass

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Dec 31, 2002.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

back glass on my blazer got broke again /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif....in the woods rescuing the neighbor kid and his heep /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif.....so the search is on ....let me know what u got and how much you want for it..thanks

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I roll my back window down and crank the heater when I go wheeling. Also, sometimes, I remove my tailgate altogether. It keeps the top from flexing the back glass and breaking it.

3. leadfoot067

well mine was rolled down when i rolled backwards into a tree...cause my steering arm decided to shear off all three bolts.....causing my braided brake line to rip off....thus me having no brakes.....actually if the window was up it probably wouldnt have broken...

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!

As soon as I can afford a soft top, I'll have a top and tailgate for sale. The top is black inside and out, and the back and side windows are limo tint. The tailgate is in perfect condition. Then I'll swap a pickup tailgate on. no more window/top breakage! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And it'll probably seal up just as good as is does now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

5. leadfoot067

ive been tossing around the idea of making a canopy type flip up back window ,for use with a truck tailgate...and im thinkin now is the time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif....considering i work at a glass shop /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif....

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Shane, found you a glass, call me. 253-351-5003 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif its 25.00