Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEEDED- *edited* / extended brk lines / and 2" rears

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 1, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

NEEDED- *edited* / extended brk lines / and 2\" rears

for a burb, with a 14ff. yes i know, but i have to use blocks for now.im poor, but I got my 6" springs for the burb /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif oh, and anyone HAPPENS to have a 4" extended driveline for it too /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Re: NEEDED- raised steer arm / extended brk lines / and 4\" U-bolts

well I was poking around the garage and I have a steering arm that I got from a donor dana 44 that was in a lifted truck. I don't know if it is the raised kind or not because I have never seen a stock and raised one side by side. Can you tell me how to tell?

3. uglychevyZZ4

hold the 3 bolt hole side in your left hand, and have it hooked towards your roght hand, it should slope up not down. or go look under your rig see if it matches /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

well if your gonna laugh at me then forget it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It slopes up mr helpy helperton, so the question is what is it worth to you /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    well if your gonna laugh at me then forget it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

It slopes up mr helpy helperton, so the question is what is it worth to you /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

in special Ed. voice " schtop lauffin at me " /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    i was laughin cuz at the last minute i realized i didnt need to explain it, just tell you to go compare to the on eon your rig /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifmy bad not yours /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

ok, i have the steering arm found, just need 2-4" rears. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif