Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEEDED!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Aug 14, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

A female monkey to crossbreed with my duck. I have a male monkey who is gay and beats off with his foot. He needs some service also. So the female monkey could kill two ducks with one visit.

I also have a male brown recluse spider to stud out...

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I thought you were gonna throw your puter away....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A female monkey to crossbreed with my duck. I have a male monkey who is gay and beats off with his foot. He needs some service also. So the female monkey could kill two ducks with one visit.

I also have a male brown recluse spider to stud out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see, I could set you up with a Redheaded, Bantie Rooster, who'll climb aboard anything.

And a Hamster or two, [will be 12 before daylight], and a female Cockatiel, who would take on the monkey.

For the Spider, a ballpeen hammer come's to mind. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I was going to throw it away if I couldn't figure out the problem by 10 am the following morning. My ISP figured it out but I can't download the fix from MS because it would take 4 hours and the puter won't stay online that long. So he's sending me the fix on a CD in the mail. Should be here today... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Glad to hear your stickin around /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif