Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEEDING A LARGER VOICE IN THESE MATTERS

Discussion in 'Land Use' started by OLD DAWG, Aug 18, 2002.

1. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

I KNOW JOINING GROUPS ISN'T ALWAYS A POPULAR SUGGESTION, BUT THE LARGER THE #'S THE GREATER THE IMPACT. I JUST JOINED THE BLUE RIBBON COALITION LAST WEEK AFTER LEARNING OF A "GREENS" BACK DOOR MOVE THAT MAY HAVE COST US A LOCAL DIRT BIKING AND 4-WHEELING AREA. THE BRC IS OVER 600K STRONG AND WORK TO BRING ALL OF OUR INDIVIDUAL OFF-ROADING NEEDS TOGETHER IE:4X4'S,DIRTBIKES,QUADS,BICYCLES,SNOWMOBILES AND EVEN HORSES. AS WE ALL KNOW "THERE'S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS" AND IF WE WANT TO PRESERVE OUR FREEDOMS' FROM THESE LAND GRABBING PSEUDO COMMIES WE HAVE GOT TO FIGHT THEM WITH NUMBERS AND ORGANIZATION. I HAVE FRIENDS FIGHTING IN AFGHANISTAN RIGHT NOW TO PRESERVE OUR FREEDOMS FROM FOREIGN TERRORISTS. WE NEED TO PROTECT OURSELVES AND OUR WAY OF LIFE FROM THOSE RIGHT HERE AT HOME WHO WANT TO TAKE THESE PRIVLEDGES AWAY FROM YOU AND ME. "WILDERNESS" IS NICE BUT IT'S DISCRIMINATORY TO THINK THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF THROWING A 50+ POUND PACK ON AND HIKING OFF INTO THE BOONIES TO SPEND TIME WITH BAMBI AND SMOKEY THE BEAR. I WORK WITH MANY ELDERLY PATIENTS WHO HAVE CHRONIC LUNG AND OR HEART DISEASE BUT HAVE BEEN 4-WHEELING THE BACK COUNTRY AS LONG AS THEY CAN REMEMBER AND STILL DO. THE "GREENS" COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT THEM OR THE DISABLED OR ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T FIT THEIR AGENDA. SO I GUESS WHAT I'M RANTING ABOUT IS IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR OFF-ROADING AREAS YOU NEED TO FIGHT THESE "TERRORISTS" BY GETTING INVOLVED!! THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY LITTLE TIRAID, DOUG AKA(OLD DAWG) /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif