Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

neet buggy on ebay

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sweetk30, Aug 6, 2005.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

2. Brocky

Brocky 1/2 ton status

Ya it seems like a good jump in and go rig. :D

3. CyberSniper

CyberSniper 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Looks like a good source for parts...

That is a nice winch by the way.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That's what I was thinking. Axles, winch, tires.....

5. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Why does it have an A/C compressor?

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

good point.

maybe onboard air, i felt like he was rushing when writing that, like it was last min or something.

maybe he just want to be cool on the trail

7. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

i'd change the motor for a 350 and lower the gears to 5.13s. spool the rear and call it done.

i'd drive that. it looks fun. unless there's some big mechanical problem i'm missing. :crazy:

8. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Jesus H. Christ... that is a long paragraph w/o one period...

it has a 305 tpi injected motor out of 1986 trans am runs good has a little bit of a valve noise probably needs adjusted {not motor knock just valve noise}has auto trans turbo 400 it has 4 inch lift springs hydro boost brakes like on older 1 ton chevy has a fuel cell with a working gas guage all the offroad lights you'll ever need front and rear 2 electric cooling fans on seperate switches with both on you 'll never over heat has a newer radiator as well it has new in line high volume fuel pump from summit racing has 4:11 gears front and rear welded in the rear for traction never locked front because with the 44 x18 x16.5 tires witch we custom grooved similer to the bfg crawlers i never needed a locker in this rig most of the sensors on motor are new including 300 doller mass air flow computer is mounted in military ammo box buggy has a 12000 lb warn winch that has been used 3 times 1 to pull buggy which had a flat 1 to pull itself up into tree so i could change flat and 1 to pull a huge stump out here at the house cable is rusted looking but winch is 1 year old and barely used that was 1100 dollers it has a 14 bolt rear end and a dana 60 front end no broken axles here you can rip as hard as you want and it doesn't break!!!! the cage is all heavy duty solid so if you roll your good to go racing seats with padded covers and 4 point harness keep you in i;m sure i'm forgetting alot but if you have any question call me at 330 323-9008 will entertain offer's and trades i also have a 95 grand cherokee lifted 8 in with v-8 winch 35's {dasily driver} and a 91 wrangler 6 in coil spring conversion with 36's and a long list of mods i may trade 2 or 3 for the right 4x4 turbo diesel truck

9. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

That's what I was thinking, too. Someone must have slept ALOT in grade school.