Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Neighbor Problems...?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Poohbair, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I am having some PROBLEMS w/ my neighbor.... I am wondering if anyone else has had neighbor problems, and what you did to get some good, legal "revenge" if you wanna call it that, or at least really piss them off w/ nothing that they could do about it?
    I am thinking about putting up some fence...either made out of pallets /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif or that bright orange plastick 4' safety fence like you see around construction sites. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Not that I know anything about this.... but bleach, well, you can write stuff on someone's lawn... and well, it will show up in a few days. Again, not that I know anything about this...

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Do they leave thier car doors unlocked ??? Grumpy Old Men thier asses and stick a dead fish under the drivers seat.

4. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I am looking for something that is LEGAL /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't wanna do anything that is gonna get me in trouble for trespassing / vandalism / etc... because whatever happens, w/o a doubt I am gonna take the blame for it. I don't wanna go to jail over the whole deal...just really piss them off w/ nothing that they can do about it. The nice thing is that I own property 12' from their front door...they own property about 90' from my BACK door.

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

Depends on what kind of problems you are having with them as to what a proper antidote would be... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

John

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Loud lawn mower at 6:00 am /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Build a 6 foot privacy fence between your property and thiers. 10:00 pm order a pizza with extra anchovies (delivery) on thier behalf.

7. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I am planning on a 6' fence, but chain link...then maybe when I can afford it put in privacy slats...gray on my side, hot pink on his side!
    The big problem is the fact that they don't seem to understand why I don't enjoy having their dog crapping all over my yard... and they want me to pick it up and throw it away. So last weekend I picked up about a 5 gal bucket full of THEIR dog crap and put it in a big pile in their front yard... I mean, hey, its theirs. So then this dick actually puts 1/2 of it BACK in my yard. We were DAMN CLOSE to coming to blows on my back porch last Sunday!

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Build a crap-a-pult and send it back 'long distance'...but get video of their dog crapping on your property first.

Rene

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Shoot it with a BB rifle in the hind quator when it's shitting in your yard. Shouldn't hurt the dog, but it'll get it off your property /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

I've got the exact same problem! (But no solution /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif) My driveway is between mine and their house, and their dogs shiit all over my driveway and backyard. I've been thinking about the fence thing, but money's a little tight.

Brutha, I do feel your aggravation, and I too have spattered their house with their own dog shiit!

11. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Maybe you could catch the dog and have the pound come and pick it up. File a complaint with the cops. Might help to back your story up in the future.

12. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

PAINT BALL GUN...shoot it in the butt, the dog won't like it and when he sits on the couch...well...just make sure you use bright colors /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

someone said this before but put tons of thumb tacks in your front lawn.. the moment the dog or the bare foot neighbor steps on YOUR property they will get off it pretty quickly and you could say you accidently spilled them one night and couldn't pick them up untill morning /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

LOL! That is a good idea, but probably wouldn't go over very well w/ my 6yr old out there trying to play soccer!

15. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

We were having troubles with the new neighbors a few weeks ago. Before we worked everything out, we were thinking of putting a fence up on the property line. I'm not sure if it varies from state to state, but here in Indiana, if you build a fence on a property line, they will be legally obligated to pay for half of it. May want to check that out. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

I believe that it is the same here in WA state... however, when I build a fence I am going to build it on MY property and pay for ALL of it, then it is my fence and he has absolutly 0 say in what kind of fence it is, what it looks like, and what can be done w/ it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    When I finally do get a fence up there it will make the SOB realize how SMALL his front yard really is!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

17. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

take the mufflers off your truck and do some early morning reving /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

Both that and the early morn. lawn mowing would be good...especially on a Sat or Sun because both the husband and the wife are RAGING alcoholics and don't come home from the bar until 2 or 3am... so a loud wakup at 6 would probably piss em' off!
    Get this, they were mad at me because they thought that their dog got into mole poison or something in MY yard (which it didn't, there is no poison in my yard) and the dog got sick...hmmmmmmm, keep your fawking dog out of my yard and you don't have to worry about what I put out there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

19. ds350

ds350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Build a crap-a-pult and send it back 'long distance'
    Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd Rene! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Good stuff!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I would call the police every time you see their dog loose and unchained! Keep doing it and the cop will make sure they get the point because he doesnt want to get 10 calls per day about the same dog. Becarefull though. Since you live in a small town you dont want the cop getting very mad at you (especially knowing your hobbies and modified trucks).