Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Neighbors..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck79K30, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

does anybody else here have neighbors who seem to constantly be ignorantly loud? i mean, if they would speak the same language as me, i could understand their entire conversation from my bedroom, the farthest room in my house from theirs... last night they had a party for whatever reason, someone called the cops on them at 1 am, and they shut the music down for about 10 minutes and it was back on, until 4am... ive tried going over to ask them turn it down, being i can FEEL it, in my house, and that is excessive. but they play the "i dont speaka de english" bs game when i show up and knock, even though they speak perfect english...

maybe it has something to do with the vibrant personality that can be associated with some people of puerto rican heritage? all i know is that it's annoying as all heck... anyways cant wait til i get my new cab on and headers installed...

/rantoff

2. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

PM Fumes.

3. Confedneck79K30

lol he'll give me a link to a "spaniard call" to put in my backyard and ill be shooting at them by the end of the day LOL

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Just buy them some ammo and let them shoot themselves...

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

a fellow sufferer....

I have some morons for neighbors too...the houses here sell for 300-500 thousand,but those who live in them must have come from the ghetto...they think its OK to ride dirt bikes with no muffler on a 1/3 acre lot in circles anytime they please--others nearby leave a dog tied to a tree that barks incessantly all day and night,and lives in a pile of its own feces..then there are the ones who insist on using leafblowers,snowblowers,or lawn mowers at 7 am on a sunday morning..I am suprised I haven't flipped out and killed any of them yet..:mad: ..they had BETTER never bitch if I make some noise!..

Now I feel NO remorse if I'm out in the yard beating on something with a hammer,or sawing firewood with my chain saw--I dont do it often,or when others are trying to sleep..maybe I should do it at 5 am on sunday..then I can be like the farmer on that new commercial,who sneaks in the barn and crows at the rooster and wakes it up,and all the other animals,and says "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT???"..and walks away with a huge grin!...:D

I hate people...most of them suck...:( wish I lived like a hermit in some secluded tarpaper shack!..WAY up on a mountain top!..:crazy:

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i've often found that M-80s an hour after the music stops works after awhile.they are just getting into that deep sleep then BAM!!!about five minutes later do it again.if the cops show up tell them you thought it was the neighbors still partying??a few years ago ,my neighbor had 8 gang bangers visit her looking fo her daughter.they had a dog with them that kept antaganizing my dogs through my gate in the driveway.i asked them to get thier dog and they called it over.10 seconds later rin tintin is back.so i ask them to put him on the leash one of them is holding. they sorta look at me and call the dog.king came right back so i went in the garage ,grabed an M-80, lit it and threw in in my driveway.scraps got aboot four foot from it then BLAMMO!!! :haha: :haha: that dog ran soo fast down the street.they all went after him and i never done seen those suckas again.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. burban89

burban89 1/2 ton status

Well were kinda in the country for starters.
    Directly across from us is a harley fanatic his buddies come over constanty reving there bikes up. To the right of them not sure which house it is. A band plays so loud you can hear there words, and feel the bass.
    To the left of them is a young couple who always have the cops called on them for domestic there always yelling and screaming. Behind us is a RR track (enough said). Behind that is open land and trees (hunting grounds) where some young punks down the road sneak there trucks and go off roading at all hours of the night. Behind that is a miltary base where sometimes you wake up thinking your at war specially during the NRA matches. Or there shooting cannons or secret weapons at the factory next door to the base that will rattle the windows. And last but not least is the great semi's with there jake break. Or the people who wreck and take out our telephone poles tearing up the yard and you wake up to more cops and fire trucks then a bank robery. I love it here :haha:

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

damn dood. sounds like a bad movie.there are ways to fix most of those probs but it will take time.

9. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

I forgot!...

Yeah,forgot about the "jake brakes" on big rigs--that and sirens--seems like they never stop,every 15 minutes an ambulance is going by my house on the highway paralell to my street,or they are going to an accident in front of Wal-Mart 1/4 mile away,at least twice an hour!...there are plenty of LOUD motorcycles too,thankfully many of them are being put away about now..I hate the crotch rockets most of all,harleys with no muffler are a close second..

The highway nearby is evidently a favorite drag strip for ricers and motorcycles,and so is the industrial park in Wal-Mart's complex..worse place to race,thats where they do it!..lets go 100 mph, and run into the back of grandma's buick doing 25 mph coming or going to wal-Mart..DUH!:mad:

Then there is the constant honking and beeping of car alarms at the dozen new car dealerships nearby,and their paging systems are louder in MY yard than their lot!..sometimes they leave the PA on all night,with a radio station blaring..then a trash truck comes to empty the roll off dumpsters at 3 am!!..construction vehicles back up alarms SUCK too!..there is lots of demolition/construction going on around here--dump trucks slamming thier tailgates is good for a coranary too!..:mad:

But nothing annoys me more than barking dogs,for whatever reason..every time ONE dog two houses away starts in,every dog within a mile joins the chorus..a large police dog 3 houses away is REAL loud,and there is a large kennel just down the street 1/8 mile away..:doah:

I can deal with motors,and most of the other noises,but barking really gets on my nerves!..so do neighbors who think its OK to party in the woods behind their house,next to mine,until 3 am--loud voices,laughing,and loud music,until the cop next door says "enough"..then they pipe down, and it makes you think prowlers are lurking about--with all the crackheads around here,I dont sleep well if I hear voices in the vicinity of my yard or garage..

I'm kind of glad its getting colder and dark earlier--it usually means it gets QUIETER around here..but it'll NEVER be as serene as it once was here--this place is F***** now!...best bet for quiet here now is during a big snowstorm--but right after it stops, the plows and snowblowers come out!..:crazy:

10. Confedneck79K30

dogs aint no problem here, anymore.. they were at my old place, when i politely told the a-double-sHat 3 houses down that if he didnt keep his 100+ lb pit on a leash or in a cage, he will wake up to it dead in his garbage can, that was after i chased it with a 3 iron because it growled at me and charged my dog in MY front yard... he was evicted shortly thereafter anyways...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  11. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

Jig, huh?

12. Confedneck79K30

ive used worse words towards that one... a true a-double S hat...

13. bear76

bear76 1/2 ton status

Call an a**hat an a**hat then.

14. Confedneck79K30