Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Nekkid Wimmen!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by zakk, Jan 8, 2003.

1. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

Now that i have your attention, help the Texans keep thier trails open! if Texas trails start closing, yours are not far away! FIGHT THE GREENIES!!

VOTE!!
    Posted on Pirate4x4.com

Originally poste by Rockbiter

This came across as an email from a local club.... help us save our RIVERS>>>
    I am tired of losing good wheeling places to pricks that dont even own 4x4's...

As some of you might be aware, House Bill 206 (Texas House of Reps) is trying to close all of Texas’ rivers to vehicular access. Please write your representatives and let them know how you feel about this. This goes before the house on January 14, so we do not have much time. This bill is being sponsored by some Amarillo cattle ranchers. If you would, please go vote “NO” to banning off-road vehicles on the Texas riverbeds at the above site (an Amarillo news station). The poll is in a yellow box on the left side of the page. We have to let people know what is going on. Please write, call, email your elected officials and let them know how you feel about this. Send it to everyone that you know.
    VOTE NO!!!!!
    http://www.kvii.com/

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'm not from texas but damn close and i'm againts any one trying to close are wheeling spots especially good muddin' spots since there few and far between in the southwest /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Voted! Looks like the no's are winning too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I think you posts are helping a lot Zakk! When I first peeped it out, it was 50/50. Afer voting the first time, it was 49/50 in our favor. Now we're really winning. I go to different PCs at work today so each on I've gone to I voted. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Just voted in favor by 63% /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Zakk for making this post!!! You DA MAN /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

We all do our part. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i just voted.now at 63 % for no

8. CHEVY 4WD

CHEVY 4WD 1/2 ton status

This post has somthing like 128views lol wonder how many voted anyways I voted no for you