Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

neomastino2u (Kelly)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chevit, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Anyone heard from Kelly /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif It has been a long time since you have been around, hope everything is o.k.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Aaron, have you been by her place lately?

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately it isn't. Ron says she again came down with another infection. I do not know what kind of infections these are but it is horrible. She was just getting out of the last one and seemed to be on the road to recovery from it and bam here is another one. I think this is the 3rd one? I know the first one was kidneys but I do not know what these last two are. I am going out tonight to get her something for Valentines day. She just breaks my heart. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hopefully Aaron will know more or something new??

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Man, lets just hope everything is ok. Keep us posted if you find out anything.

5. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear she is not doing so well, let us all know what is going on...

6. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

uhg, kidney problems... been there... that sucks. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I agree jekbrown it is horrible. I have a bladder/kidney disease myself and have been through miserable hell in the last few years. Kelly's kidneys are failing on her, I can only imagine what that is like. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    I wish they could just grow us all some new ones like they do with other things now a days. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

sorry very busy at work...

I know nothing new.. if you all pm me I will give you her number.. she wouldnt mind a phonecall from a few of you...

She is in my prayers...
    /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    -night

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I have a bladder/kidney disease myself and have been through miserable hell in the last few years.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Thats why jennie had so many complications with the progo-nancy, she only has one and the other was removed ( nephrectomy ) so i know where yer comin from, so many meds im suprised the baby dosent glow

10. uglychevyZZ4

((jennie)) yes i had an infection that was resistant to antibiotics- so i was taking antibiotics to keep the infection to a low roar...... i started taking taking garlic pills in my 7th month and was symptom free with in 24 hours. (garlic is a natural antibiotic) my doctor was shocked and the lab work proved it. it was the only thing that touched it in seven months. please let us know if there is anything, ANYTHING, that we can do to help out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

11. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

thats the damnable hell of it... i make kidney stones. Big ones. Other than that my kidneys are fine... lol. if I had a "real" problem with them I could get a transplant or something. as it is, Im screwed. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i guess everyone has somethin wrong with em. Hopefully this wont mess up my spring break trip to TSF etc. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I am so glad everything went ok with the baby Rob and Jennie. Glowing or not. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All that talk must have jinxed me everyone. I have been stuck in bed for the past few days. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif They just pulled me off of my antibiotic because my tests showed liver damage that had tripled in a month. So I am winging it. They pulled me off another much needed med until my tests get back to normal . Maybe I will discuss that Garlic you spoke about Jenny. I basically have no protective bladder lining so its a big constant inflamed sore that is always getting infected. I have been told Garlic is safe for my bladder maybe I will try it.

I will try to see if there is anything new with Kelly and what if anything we can do.

13. uglychevyZZ4

well, if you need more info on the stuff that she took and blew everyone away with, call her /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im telling you Mandy, I thought it was a joke when we bought it, since she was doubled up in the fetal position daily with pain and all the sudden it was all gone..... it worked, fast, like immediatly

14. uglychevyZZ4

So what you are saying is you suffer ( and I mean SUFFER /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) from Sistitis???? Man, you got my respect /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif thats gotta be hell, Ill pm the number so you can call and ask jennie the Garlic details, it was amazing, she went from hospitol trips, to nothing, immediatly, never even seen anything like it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

WOW someone who actually knows what Interstitial Cystitis is? I am impressed not many people even know what it is. My doctor says I have a very sever case of it. He is one of the best urologists around so if you guys ever need one or if Jennie is having problems with hers let me know you just have to see this guy.

They say the kind of pain with my level of IC is in the same class as end stage bladder cancer. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif I take nearly 20 pills a day of different meds and they are still trying to get me in for nerve block spinal shots in my spine. So anyone dealing with kidney and or bladder problems I give you all credit because it is I think one of the worse pains you can have. Sometimes I would like to take a knife and cut my kidneys and bladder right out because they make me so sick with all kinds of stuff but I am told I am not allowed to do that. How unfair is that?

I see my on the 25th and I will ask him about the garlic. Thank you two very much for the pm too. The infections just adds too all of the pain and sickness so controlling infections would be great. The antibiotics just mess up my liver. I can not imagine how scary that must of been to have a infection (bladder/kidney) that is resistant to any antibiotics. That would truly be a nightmare among nightmares. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif .

16. uglychevyZZ4

Sometimes I would like to take a knife and cut my kidneys and bladder right out because they make me so sick with all kinds of stuff but I am told I am not allowed to do that. How unfair is that?

[/ QUOTE ] i know, why cant we be like our trucks, do i need this, no? then take it out /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif but we cant /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif with kidney / bladder stuff, do you do the LOTS o cranberry juice? at night b4 bed? FYI cuz it flushes the kidney and bladder of contaminants, and sitting there all night is HELPFULL !!! with jennie, we have to stay stocked up, its getting her to not get sick of drinking it is the key /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

i know, why cant we be like our trucks, do i need this, no? then take it out

[/ QUOTE ]
    That would be so wonderful. They can make hearts out of machines and grow human ears off of mice. Why can't they make new organs or at least better imune systems to deal with them.

Thank you for the advice about the cranberry juice /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Cranberry juice is great for keeping infections down you are so very right. I used to drink it before my IC and it worked great. But, since I have no bladder lining (for lack of a better explanation) . A glass of cranberry juice or even a sip would be like pouring straight alcohol on a large open wound. My diet is very boring. Everything I eat has to be looked at by a level of pain. I can not have anything with acid, potassium, soda, chocolate, spices, fruit except pairs, a whole list of preservatives and a million other things. Everything you eat or drink passes through your bladder so I have to watch everything. They call cranberry juice and coffe a bladder bomb for IC patients.

Somebody go eat a peach for me. That is one of the things I miss the most.

Do you guys get the cranberry juice that is 100% juice or is it a 10%. There is a really yummy brand I used to tolerate when I could drink it. I will look for it next time I am at the store since I can not remember the name and let you know if you do not use it. It is 100% juice and isnt too bad.

18. uglychevyZZ4

I know how you feel, I cant drink it either, for like 2 years now, if i drink juice, i feel like i swallowed a basketball, and it is hella discomfort /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

19. uglychevyZZ4

ok, any word yet? did you ask her hubby if he needs any help or anything? i dont care if its pulling weeds im sure he has his hands full /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif i could bounce over there after work for sure. so have you tried the garlic yet? the other one was called "blue-cohosh"

20. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status