Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Netscape email

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Anyone have a Netscape.net email account ??? I haven't been able to get into my netscape.net email account for the last couple of days. Anyone else having that problem ??

2. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep.

They just converted all of the old accounts into a new AOL/AIM system....

You still have your same email address, but figuring out how to actually retrieve your email is getting a bit confusing.

I've setup Outlook to retrieve my Netscape.net messages now that it has IMAP capabilities, but so far I've only been able to retrieve messages.....not send.

Still working on it..... good luck. :thinking:

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I found that out a couple hours ago. I tried following all thier instructions and still can't get in. Makes me so damn mad, I've had my netscape email account for years and now I can't get into it. I know I should have printed out all the info in my address book, but I didn't so now I've lost all my contacts information. I can't find a email addy or phone number for tech support at either netscape or azzholez on line. Sorry for the rant, I just frustrated beown belief.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Got it figured out. You need too sign up for a AIM account using your Netscape log in information. It takes you into AOL email, but you'll have all your Netscape.net stuff. Hope that helps all the Nutscrape users.