Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEUROC Pics.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Sep 10, 2002.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

2. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Holy Crap!!! That looks sweet!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Wow, pretty intense stuff. I like that van

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

That van is a Quigly Conversion. 3 weeks ago it was brand new on the GM sales lot. They worked all but around the clock to get it done. They were in Pro Mod but basically just thrashing it. The 2 pics I posted are just a tease of what is in the links.

5. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Yeah, I went to the links and browsed around the slideshows and whatnot. Looks like a fun time!

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I can honestly say that I have never seen a full-size van with beadlocks and 1/2 doors before. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

7. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Nice! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

What trails were they on? Looks familiar /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

I should of went to NEUROC, I am definitely going to the Pocono Trail Fest, but I will be a viewer or passenger since my Doubler was suppose to be here last week and is yet to be seen. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

9. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

The first pic Wayne has posted I saw in person. ( We were at 2 different trails most of the day) All i can say is WOW!!!!! The pic really doesn't show the drop off he was going down. From the rock he was on, to the ground was a good 7 foot drop. It was wild. The crowd was loving it too.

For those that weren't there(and wanted to be) and are close enough to make it next year...plan on going. It was well worth it. We had a blast. Great time....spent the day with our club members...good food at Damon's afterwords......and a million stories to tell.

Since Wayne hasn't said much abou this...I am going to. He is planning on trying to get his truck ready to compete next year in the Pr Mod Division. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif After what I saw this weekend, I'm not sure if that is good or bad, but....if he does compete.......I will be there with camera(and camcorder too) in hand and just as proud as all those other wives/girlfriends that were cheering there guy's on.

10. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

They were on the Q trail, did the M trail backwards, pipebender, sluce, and a few other new trails. Remember Mike's tree, well it's gone now and that hole was a sorce of a few snapped axles. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif It was a great time with alot of carnage. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

I am considering running it next year. A couple of club members are also planning to compete.

11. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Q & M trail...yes, I remember those...Tuff stuff. Good luck next year. Maybe I'll consider doing it as well...you never know...

12. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

You should give it a try. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif