Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEUROC this weekend -Badlands, Attica

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by gzzgfw, Jun 2, 2005.

1. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Anyone going this weekend 4th & 5th? Planning on Sunday to spectate only. Go'in be a hot one too 90° on Sunday.

2. justinf

justinf 1/2 ton status

Damn, I forgot that was this weekend, I may have to see what is going on this weekend, I'd kind of like to go and watch some of it

3. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

I may head down there. Weather forecast doesn't look very good though. It's been several weeks since I've had the Jeep out. My two kids are in baseball right now, graduations, and then there were truck problems.... :(

I'll look at the radar Saturday and decide. I don't mind some rain, but if it's going to pour all day, I'll skip it. Who else is going?

4. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Same here, but softball for my two girls. Then class party's and cookouts. My goal is once a month to get out and tool around. I'll keep an eye out for ya.h -Mark

5. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

If its going to be raining here ill proboally head down. Building a truck in the driveway has its dissadvantages, mainly the fact that i cant work in the rain.

6. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

If you've never seen these guys in person you ought to. Pictures can't describe what they climb and descend. Totally nuts. I went two years ago august, the minute we walked into the quarry, my wife and I saw a buggy with front tires up to a 4-5 ft ledge. My wife asked is he going up or down that climb. I said he must winch up that wall. Then he blurped the throttle and up that buggy went. I got my $10 worth the first minute I was there, awesome. I know I am just out for fun but even if I was in a competition with a competent buggy I still wouldn't have the balls to do some of the stuff these guys do. Now I am fired up, I gotta go and watch now.....-Mark

7. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

Hey, did you make it? I was there both Satuday and Sunday. Wish I got on the midwest region before I went...

8. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

My son and I did go for most of the day. The event was smaller than the last one we saw there. The weather forecast must have scared off most of the spectators too. Those competition rigs are so light now that they can do some amazing things. We wheeled most of the time and got stuck in mud once near the creek (it was coming in over the door openings). The best part was when I found my cel phone on the floor full of mud. :( We decided to load up and leave early and then noticed the storm blowing in. Just got into the truck when it started pouring. Good timing.

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

went to a UROC event last year, absolutely blew my mind.

10. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah i went to uroc last year with jeremy it is awsome so see the guts those guys have , and what their machinces can do and go thru

11. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Going to Wyotech this fall? Sounds pretty cool! Good luck....

12. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

yeah i am so excited and actually i am the one that bought jeremy's k10