I call it multi-tasking... happens every day and weekend with me. Trying to get more than one project done at a time. Swamp Thing got moved over to the lineup to get worked on. I fixed a few minor problems on the Orange Blazer and got it all ready for this weekends mud bogs, and as soon as I got it all ready, the motor started smoking so bad it fouled all the plugs and the new oil looks metallic. One year ago almost exactly, the last motor died in a similar fashion. I guess those high performance racing stripes I added were just too much for it. The Utah Crew Cab got its first start to being all one color, as Swamp Thing got a motor install. The motor came out of my GMC, which was the redneck bottom-end rebuild from our campsite at the Moyie Mud Bog. Just proof that I shouldn't attempt to do anything that will last long. (two rod bearings spun, and the rest of the beearings were pitted badly, and the mains were down to copper) I also found a bent valve, which looks to have been bent the entire time I ran the motor from when two springs broke after it first got run. I now have 4 days to get something put back together and running by this coming weekend.