Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEVER SAY TO A COP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, May 21, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

NEVER SAY TO A COP

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!

5. Are You Andy or Barney?

6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8. I pay your salary!

9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I always get "You look like that guy from Me, Myself and Irene." Evidently I resemble Jim Carrey on the back of the DVD. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Get that ALL the time too. (I want to choke the piss out of the next person that thinks they are the first person to come up with a witty anecdote.) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't get the Andy or Barney thing /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. Am I too young /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Think Mayberry...

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I don't get the Andy or Barney thing /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif. Am I too young /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Andy Griffith Show.....

There's a deputy at work that a few times I've said "Deputy, please put down the Vehicle Code." /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this two! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What ever you do don't laugh when you find ouy that the deputy that is hauling you jail has the last name of DAWG. I couldn't believe it. Deputy Dawg. I'm sure he gets enough ribbing at the shop but I couldn't help but to chuckle. Needless to say he was not pleased... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. RingMaster4x4

RingMaster4x4 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That was not a good thing to do. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but really what are the odds of that. I probley have done the samething.

9. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] I always get "You look like that guy from Me, Myself and Irene." Evidently I resemble Jim Carrey on the back of the DVD. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Get that ALL the time too. (I want to choke the piss out of the next person that thinks they are the first person to come up with a witty anecdote.) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

that's when you say "well, I was set up bck there at "Check Point Chicky" when you went by...'

(from the episode where Barney gets the motorcycle) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get that ALL the time too. (I want to choke the piss out of the next person that thinks they are the first person to come up with a witty anecdote.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are soo stupid.

All they need to do is look at your name tag, Deputy Fife. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[​IMG]

<insert witty Barney Fife quote here>

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Officer "you know why I pulled you over?"

You (not me!!) "no crime to fight?"

I am sure you will get his undivided attention at this point /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif