Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW 14SF 6 lug rear axles available

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Stephen, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I have a chance to pick up some 14 bolt SF 6 lug rears brand new. I kind of have to wait till I see them to find out gear ratios, they have a mix. 3.73's are probably most available, 4.10's should be too. Price is $800 for it. I also don't know the brake options, they may have discs out of late model trucks, I don't know. We can't stock any of them, but I am willing to pick them up if anyone wants to buy one.

Now for the kicker, I need to know pretty quick. I'm loading up next wed. Probably what I will do is take a credit card number, then not charge it till I have the axles in hand (truck) and know the condition and gear ratio for sure. That way you're not paying for something that I don't have for sure. This is kind of a quick deal, but if anyone was thinking about using a 6 lug SF, it makes it easy.
    Delivery is kind of available between minnesota and colorado, I'm going to be driving I-70 or I-80 for a long ways through there and could drop them off if you're on the way.

You will most likely have to modify the spring perches and shock mounts, they're from later model IFS trucks, but the track width should match up pretty close at around 67-69".

Give me a call here at the shop, 970-945-7777 (may have to leave a message) or email me back via COK5 mail or regular email.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

I know this doesn't belong on the main board, but time's tight to get this done and it's a pretty decent deal on the axles.

Making the world better, one truck at a time.
    SW-ORD
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.offroaddesign.com>www.offroaddesign.com</a>

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Didn't we just talk about the nice guy thing yesterday.[​IMG] BTW my bushings got here today as planned so thanks a bunch again Steve for the t case lesson and the parts.[​IMG]

See <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Waynes-Toy>Project Mighty Mouse</a> here.
    <font color=blue>Wayne<font color=blue>
    <font color=blue>Happy Trails<font color=blue>

4. 79Jimmy

79Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Well I just got my 14 SF with disc brakes under my Jimmy the other day. Lots of planning and money under the bridge. I wish this deal was around a few months ago. Oh well, I'm very happy with the end result. If anyone wants to know what it'll tale to make this work let me know.

James

79jimmy@home.com