Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW 2 DOOR TAHOE CONCEPT and K5

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Green71, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Green71

Green71 Registered Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope these work. I think with a little tweakin the new 2 door could be cool. But that K5 just looks like a shrunken down avalanche. But i like the idea of bringin' the 2 door back by all means. What are your guys opinions?

2. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i don't like either of them

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status Premium Member

They both look ugly /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If i won one of those things for free in a raffle i would either get drunk with a sawzall and make it my new beater... or sell the POS to buy parts for my blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Muddytazz

[ QUOTE ]
    If i won one of those things for free in a raffle i would either get drunk with a sawzall and make it my new beater... or sell the POS to buy parts for my blazer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

the K5 got the green light, the 2-door tahoe hasnt yet. They used to make them a few years back but stopped because of low demand.

Not 100% certain when the K5 will rear its head but it wont look quite like that... imagine a two door avalanche.

8. Muddytazz

[ QUOTE ]
    Not 100% certain when the K5 will rear its head but it wont look quite like that... imagine a two door avalanche.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

9. Green71

Green71 Registered Member

Yeah, the last year for the fullsize 2 door tahoe was 1999 and the Yukon was done in 1997. Its really too bad....cause i like the fullsize 2 doors.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'd be affraid I'd break them. They don't look like they could take my daily driving. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

11. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

That "new" K5 looks like a full sizer Geo Tracker. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. thefarside

thefarside 1/2 ton status

The Tahoe is eh OK, not very sharp looking. The "new" blazer is not the beast of the past but I suppose it might grow on me. After all I did hate the new Nissan 350Z but have slowly grown to like it.

I think Chevy should employ everyone from the CK5 forums to create the new blazer! It would be a stylin' tank! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

13. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Skip ALL of you guys!!!!!!! Those are BADA$$ I would totally go to the lot and pee on both of them...

Gotta mark you territory ya know.

14. DaveCowley

DaveCowley 1/2 ton status

I like the K5, Imagine it with an SFA conversion with 1 ton, Coilovers through the bed and the hood with 37s. I think it would be an awesome looking trail rig. It would definately catch some looks then.

15. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Ryan,
    [LOL] Good thing MTazz taged that quote 'cuz I was laughin' to hard to click...

But seriously.....Is ken & barbie both gonna fit in that k5??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

16. rampage

rampage 1/2 ton status

Just what the world needs, another imatation K5. First the mini blazer, then the blazer without the removable top, and now this. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif The parts guy is REALLY gonna be confused now!

17. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

the k5 one is pretty old. year or two maybe more. It was old news when I started hanging out here however long ago. Hadn't heard anything about it getting the greenlight.

18. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

Unless you can take the top completely off, and put it back on... I won't like it.

They need to make a K5-3500. With a d60 up front, 14ff in the rear (the 11.5"), Cummins, 4l80e, np241 (or np205). Stock 35"tires too. I'd buy it. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

19. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

4l80e has to be optional so I can get an NV4500. Has to sit like a stock 2500HD cause you don't want your ride to be like everyone elses.

20. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

the 2 door tahoe is PIMP!!!! although matching fender trim would be nice.LMAO!!!!!though at a $280 for the flares I'd take em off.

the K5 needs help