Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new 205 brace

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by mike reeh, Dec 25, 2006.

1. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

this is something i bought a long time ago, it ended up not being the one I needed.. its new GM, the part number is scratched a little so i cant exactly read the number anymore...

its about 35-7/8" from OVER the bellhousing end, to the center of the outtermost bolt hole.

it would be exceedingly easy to modify if you have a welder. I would run it but none of my 205's are tapped for those damn bolts.

$35 shipped, payment by paypal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

it probably fits a th350/np205 setup of some year.. thats the only thing i can think of that I would have bought it for.. I forget if its the wrong length or my case just didnt have those holes tapped... thats the best I can do..

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

hmm, I pulled an identical support rod off of a 91 v1500 blazer I had with a factory 700r4/np241. So I think they are interchangable.........think being the key word, I dont see why not. Ttt for yah.

Remington

4. 86Cucvbeater

86Cucvbeater 1/2 ton status

I have one that looks just like the one in this pic that I ordered from GM for a TH400-NP205. I don't need it anymore. It's new. Same price as his if anyone wants it. PM me.

Also ttt for mike reeh.:wink1: