Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New 3Doors Down CD

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Feb 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Jury is still out on this one. Some good slow songs, and the first one sounded more southern rock than their previous stuff(haven't really understood that classification for them before), but I think there are too many slow melodic songs. Need to listen some more to decide.

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i heard one, only part of it and it was kinda slow. i.m more into fast songs my self. but there are alot of cool slow songs. when i heard GUNS N ROSES appetite for destruction the first time(when it just came out) i thought it sucked. it grew on me though and i have everything they have done. alot of covers and crappy stuff but i like whole collections of stuff.:D

3. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

I'll have to check it out. I wasn't impressed with Away from the Sun or what ever it was called. Kryptonite was just a badass cd, I like every song except krytonite cause I've heard it too many times on the radio, but that entire cd is good and thats hard to match