Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

NEW 70 K5 TODAY!!!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by clubba68, May 16, 2003.

1. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

I'm driving up to Portland today to go pick up my very own 1970 K5. I'm taking my digital camera with me so I should have some pictures up soon. Oh yeah, and a membership to colok5! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I can hardly wait!
    -Andrew

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

when are you heading up? there are a lot of us up here, we might be able to scrounge a get together... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Grats on the K5!

3. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

YA! First Gens RULE!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

EXCELLENT! How did you find the Blazer? Make sure you post the pics when you get 'em!

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

5. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Still waiting... I've been waiting for about 2hrs now for the guy to get back home with the paperwork... can't wait any longer. I found the truck in the local Truck Trader a couple months back and have just been talking and haggling with the guy ever since. Hopefully today is the day. I want to get started with the front axle swap tomorrow. MmmMmm... Disc brakes... I might actually be able to stop.
    -Andrew
    Still waiting for that phone to ring! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif post some pics when you get it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Congrats on the find /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif hurry up and post some pics, we wanna see /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. Big Sean E

Big Sean E Registered Member

Congratulations! And just in time to enjoy some open air driving! If you want easy open air access, get a soft top from Specialty Top Company(www.specialtytopco.com). Then for peace of mind, get the Grant Security System for the removable locking steeing wheel(www.grantproducts.com). Good luck!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. naranja72

naranja72 1/2 ton status

if you buy a soft top through offcamber4x4 you will be supporting this site, and as a member you will receive a discount /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. Big Sean E

Big Sean E Registered Member

Whoops! Forgot about OffCamber, Support this site!! And while you're at it, Support the Troops!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif