Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New addition to my driveway...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by IGOR, Sep 10, 2003.

1. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

New toy!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

right awn!

that looks awesome! We need details... lots of details.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That thing is sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

hey, what you doint with the rims? kepping them? anyway i need 1, just 1, for my Dart GT /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

are they multiplying?????? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    WTF Keep it outside so it can be in my driveway... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Ben, let me just say....

You suck.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

NiiiIIIiiice! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. IGOR

Okay-

So now that I got to brag a little... I wish it was mine, but here's the truth:

My buddy bought this and is just storing it at my house. He got it for $2,000! It needs the engine put back together (327) and desperately needs interior work - the seats aren't even bolted down... But it's complete other than that. He does want to change the wheels - he's not to set on the Mag wheels that are on it...

The exterior of this rig is like cherry though - there is a tiny bit of rust bubbling at the bottom of the rockers & doors - but very minimal.

The best part - I can take parts off of it while it's here and he'll never know! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

10. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

If your friend is serious about selling or trading for those wheels, let me know. I've been looking for a set for a while. I love slot mags. By the way, I build hella big bumpers for big trucks... maybe some trading???? Check out my work at JDBlazer454's pics.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. IGOR

Yeah I'm almost positive that he would be interested in selling them or trading them for some stock rally style wheels. He's not to keen on the Mag style wheels.

I really doubt he would trade for a bumper - he's not really into that style of bumper

12. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Koooool. I just got a PM from Topdown and I guess he has three with rings and caps. I will be digging up the forth. Or I do have a full set of nice white wagon wheels. Please get ahold of your buddy and make sure that is a sure gig. I'll even swap the tires if he wants. I've got a buddy with a tire machine.
    T-roy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

heheh I have 4 wheels, 3 with rings, all 4 with caps. I will steal the 4th ring off my spare to make it 4/4/4 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Topdown, you seem to get into all of my deals...Thanks, you're a real help. Igor, have you gotten ahold of your budy yet? Let's get this thing done!!! (Patiance HELL, I'm gonna go KILL something!!!)lol.
    T-roy
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

15. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif