Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new and improved fastner

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by agrezy1, Dec 25, 2002.

1. agrezy1

agrezy1 Registered Member

new and improved even better than duct tape,blows zip ties out of the water,makes even bailing wire look like silly string what is this miracle product guaranteed to hold everything on your truck together what is the cost where can you get it, its in every f*#@ing x-mas package i opened for my kids you could strap barbie to the space shuttle and her hair would never get messed up or lose a purse took longer to get toy truck out of box then it took my boy to break it merry x-mas everyone. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Re: new and improved fastener

I feel your pain! I spent all morning extricating toys from packaging that probably exceeded the cost of the toy itself. I found that a small pair of side cutters makes the job go MUCH faster! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Don't even get me started on the fun I had with the boxes that had the dreaded words "Adult Assembly Required" on the label. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. BLZN4FN

BLZN4FN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif