Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new around here......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by prerunner1982, Nov 5, 2002.

1. prerunner1982

prerunner1982 1/2 ton status

ok..well i just wanted to introduce myself.. i am new around here.. this place it quit different than what i am use too... i have known about ck5 for some time. but didnt think it was for me. having a 2wd truck and all i wasnt sure if i was going to be welcome here. but then i was informed that michael parker roamed around here occasionally. so i figured youll cant be too hateful toward us 2by guys?? right?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif anyway, i have an 82 silverado 2wd i plan on lifting.. i will include a few pics as well.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i know its not the off road machines that more of youll have. but funds are low... give it time! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Welcome fellow Okie! There is a forum for the 4x2's, as well as just about anything you would ever want to know about GM. Welcome to the addiction.....

John

3. prerunner1982

thanks, i found the 4x2 forum and have already posted there? okie?? no no... i am just a misplaced Texan.. where abouts in the city do you live? i am in edmond....

4. SkulzNBonz

Yeah, I'm misplaced from California. I'm in Del City now. I've been in Oklahoma so long (7 yrs) I'm startin' to think I'm a native.

John

5. prerunner1982

we arent far from eachother.. what kind of rig do you have? (ie year?) ive been here for 9yrs.. never will be native... lol about ready to get out of here and to CO..

6. SkulzNBonz

7. prerunner1982

what are you doing this sat (nov 9th) if you are free i am co-ordinating a small 73-87 get together. you will be the only 4by, but are more than welcome to come.. there will be burgers.. probably be from 11am-3 or 4 pm.. it will be held in yukon.. let me know if you would like to come and i will hook you up with some directions!

jon

8. SkulzNBonz

Cool. I might be able to make it. Kinda early on to tell. Send me a PM with directions.

John

9. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Hey Jon, welcome to the site! These guys are plenty cool, if ya need anything just post up and they'll be there to help.