Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new at this

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BigBoy truck, Oct 17, 2001.

1. BigBoy truck

BigBoy truck Registered Member

Hi this is the first time I have been on this site. I have a question about my 1984 Blazer. I was wondering if there would be any problum with fitting a 35x12.50 tire ona 15x10 rim on my blazer with only a 4 inch lift. I am worried that it will rub pretty bad. Can anyone help me

2. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

It will probably only hit a little bit at full flex. I wouldn't worry about it. IMO

Why do people keep calling it a Bronco!!!!! [​IMG]

3. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

And don't forget to fill out your profile. [​IMG]

Why do people keep calling it a Bronco!!!!! [​IMG]

4. BigBoy truck

BigBoy truck Registered Member

ok I will thank you for your help hopefuly I will be getting the tires soon.

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You might do well to trim a little off the front fenders...my 35's would hit if I got flexed out a bit.

Rene

<font color=green>Dyslexics of the world...UNTIE!</font color=green>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/project_T2> tRusty pics...</a>

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

It'll fit... just make sure you watch what you do when off road. If you do certain things they will rub...... if so introduce your fenders to Mr. Sawzall [​IMG]

&lt;&gt;&lt;<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>&gt;&lt;&gt;
    Suck Fumes Ford Boy
    I keep trying to lose weight, but it always finds me!

7. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the site and don't forget your profile. A lot depends on the brand of lift you have. I have 35x12.50x on 15x10 wheels and a 4" lift. Looked great and did great until I got it offroad. I flexed crossing some obstacles and really chewed my fenders. I was lucky that the tire chewed the fender and not the other way around. I have since trimmed my fenders and added Bushwacker cut-out flares.

Brian
    Check out <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com>My Jimmy</a> with all her projects!