Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New AZ Trail Blazers Fourm & Positioning Statement

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by NoRulz, Apr 2, 2002.

1. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

So what are we going to disuss???

<hr></blockquote>

How much the bowties drool over the abilities of the blue oval? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Hmmm, trying to remember. Which rig did we spend the most time working on out on Upper Ajax? Hmmm, come on now, help me out... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Oh, I know, it was the same guy that broke a stub shaft on Raw Deal! You know, that trail that stock Chevys with IFS run. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

Hehe, yeah, what did you expect after a statement like that. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

Heh, damn, got me on that one...

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm just jealous cause you bent the tie-rod doing something I wouldn't even consider. Give me some time to finish a few more projects and I'll be right there with you though!

5. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Well it looks like Steve has approved our own Fourm for the Arizona Trail Blazers!

Here is the deal with this Forum, it is designed as a meeting place for all that live in the state of AZ and all that hang out at Coloradok5.

It's an official online meeting place for everything that is going on in AZ. That is my meaning of this "Online Club".

If more comes from this, than so be it. After talking with many of the people that wheel in AZ, we thought it necessary to get together in one common meeting place, that being Online at K5, what better place to meet.

The hope it for anyone that is intrested in wheeling in AZ this is the place to meet and discuss things, and coordinate the trips. Since we have a very large online community of people that wheel in AZ, we thought this would be the place to meet and talk.

The same rulz apply here as they apply on the main board.

Anyway, that's how I see it at least??

I am not incharge here, just the moderator. The wheelers of AZ are the real members.

So what are we going to disuss???

Thanks Mr. Fox, and we appreciate you letting us get together!!! You are the MAN .

Rob

6. FWP

FWP CRS

Oh noooo mr Bill, Rob is the moderator.../forums/images/icons/laugh.gif. J/K... Thanks for workin this up Rob. Glad to see this board, it will keep us from cluttering up the main boards with Arizona specific stuff/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

7. cactus crusher

cactus crusher Newbie

Im glad to see a K5 thing going on here in AZ. Anyone interested in some River fun in the SE for the hot months let me know. We have a nice variety of open trails here. Not really any hard core rocks but some challenging terra.

8. Haulgas

Haulgas 1/2 ton status

C.C. Where in SE az are you ? looking to plan a run before MOAB.

9. cactus crusher

cactus crusher Newbie

Morenci, about an hour north east of Safford. Let me know. I can set something up.