Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New Bedding

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73k5blazer, Nov 7, 2006.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

The new bedding at the place I stay in Ohio is aweeesome...

[​IMG]

Simply Smart Bedding Collection at the Holiday Inn Express

Announcing the Simply Smart Bedding Collection at the Holiday Inn Express. This luxurious new bedding includes all new 200 thread count sheets, quilted duvet blanket, colorful throw and two soft and two firm pillows. As with the Simply Smart guest bathroom and Express Start breakfast bar, the Simply Smart bedding collection has been designed to meet our guests needs. The Simply Smart Bedding Collection guarantees that you will get a great night's sleep while you stay at the Holiday Inn Express!

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Black light that mutha, it'll show you a map of Hawaii...:haha:

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

:eek1::doah::haha:

4. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

Not this week. They just put it in. It's all brand new. I'm the first in this room to get sleep in it. And this new stuff, they wash everything on it, including the duvee, so should be better. The old stuff had a bedspread, which got washed like once every couple of months.
    In a couple of weeks, yep....
    They changed the matresses in this particular hotel too, so even better.
    Yeah, I've seen some of those pictures of black lighted hotel rooms. The walls, the floor, the chairs...
    Truely a case of I really just don't want to know.

5. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

I'm part owner of a business that cleans hotel rooms. The very worst one was a Holiday Inn. My partner thought he was stripping the dye out of the carpeting and stopped. Turned out it wasn't ink in the return water but lots of dirt. The carpeting was installed in 1989 and hadn't been cleaned since then. This happened in may of this year:eek1:. So he did about about a 5ft square in the middle and quit. They didn't want to clean it anymore so they replaced it.
    George