Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New big o x/t's

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevydan3, Jun 29, 2005.

1. chevydan3

chevydan3 1/2 ton status

Have you guys seen the new big o brand x/t tires? I saw some the other day while I was delivering parts. It looks like a very capable tire, way better than the old x/t. It looks like an aggressive mud terrain with loads of siping, good for rocks and slick stuff i bet, the sidewall has some tread on it, like the Mickey Thompsons, MT/R's, and Crawlers do. The guy at big o told me that the biggest size so far is 315/75/16 (35x12.5x16), and that they are only going to become available as the old stock of x/t's is depleated. I looked on big o's website, but they didn't have anything. I can't post pics, no camera. But if somebody else knows what I am talking about, maybe they can post pics to show the rest. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

2. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Did Big O give you a price????

3. chevydan3

chevydan3 1/2 ton status

I didn't check into a price because the only size they had was 265/75/16 and I need at least a 35 x 12.5 x 17 and my last big o tires went out of round real quick so I am sceptical about using them again. I would imagine that they are not much more expensive than regular x/t's, I paid $750.00 for 4 255/85/16 x/ts mounted and balanced 3 years ago..