Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new blazer owner newbie

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by aduff85k5, Jan 1, 2005.

1. aduff85k5

aduff85k5 Registered Member

oh the great God hath cast down upon this erth a group of wise chevy blazer owners.......thank you all for having such a profound love for our 4 wheel vehicles. i am astounded at the welth of knowlwge i have gained by looking through the questions and answers on this site. i am a recent purcheser of a 85 k5 blazer and have impressed my girlfriend/and family with the wiseness i/ve gained from you all. from stock i have placed a 14 ff from a 2 wheel drive suburban (factory locking diff). the drive shaft appears to be at an angle from left to right is this going to be okay???? i have had conflicting information,,,,,although it appears it has been said that it is okay (occording to gurus of ck5).....i,ve had the shcok mounts and spring perches relocated. (3.73 gears with 36 inch tires) (6 inch rough county lift). i also will be putting in a true-track locker up front and look forward to more modicifications. pics to follow. again thank you all. i tell all my friends about you (((((((((((CK5))))))))))))):laugh:

2. joefl

joefl 1/2 ton status

Welcome to CK5. As you have already found out the membership will pay for itself 100x. Where in the panhandle are you? Im in Marianna.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Post this in the garage and you will get a better response. :grin:

4. aduff85k5

aduff85k5 Registered Member

in crestview florida...how do i move the post?????? or should i just re-type

5. joefl

joefl 1/2 ton status

just retype