Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New board idea

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by bad_bo_ti, Jan 18, 2001.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i was just reading all the location post on where people live, and there were several comments about how it happens once a month, well why couldnt we have a list of all 50 states/ others and have people summit where they are from so then all texas people can click a state and see who is located where and have a description of there ride and so on. basically like a local board maybe. it might be to much hassle though. what do you think?

2. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Sounds like an awesome idea but the time factor of puttin it togather i know steve is real busy (espicially with that new dana 60 lol) Maybe someone else could create it ?

[​IMG]

3. CJMike

CJMike Registered Member

Steve,
    This is a great idea! Being able to look in your own state for parts rather than finding a good deal and it is across the country. Shipping is a killer. If I knew how to use computers better I would accept Slydog's idea and try to help out!
    CJ Mike

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

A guy on here "panther" is already working on this. He has a rough draft up in the main forum that was posted a couple weeks ago. Steve saw it and liked it and said he was gonna put it on the site!

[​IMG]

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, just waiting for Panther to create a script so users can be added on the fly. Looks great though.

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

6. CJMike

CJMike Registered Member

Cool [​IMG], I'll be waitin'!!!

CJ Mike

7. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Here's the link for that map:http://www4.ncsu.edu/~brschoch
    My truck beat up your SUV

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

that member locator is a killer idea!![​IMG]i thot of this earlier,maybe it could auto log you in when you register.just a thot.

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer see it at:<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292792569>http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292792569</A><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by pureinsanity on 04/20/01 07:04 PM (server time).</FONT></P>