Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new body

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by leadfoot067, Feb 1, 2003.

1. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

hey all....i bought another blazer for the body,,but its a 77tub...mines a 73....are the body mounts all the same????this will be the new body for mine as mine is waaaaaaaayyyy trashed......this one is rust free and strait /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and has an 85 nose already on it .......wondered if anyone knows if the body mounts are different or not..it will be my summer project /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...its gonna be really weird looking at my blazer with a strait body /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif....its never been strait..althought was pretty close when i got it but was rusty.....

2. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

yes shane body mounts are the same /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

so whats left of the old one? any good pieces thatll fit mine? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. leadfoot067

ya thats funny rob /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.......there will be extra parts..only thing for sure right now is a tailgate minus glass /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...but thats all i know for sure at this point......i got it out of dudes house today then left inside my old garage at my exs house still sitting on my car trailer....till i get the motor put in my truck and the blazer at least moving again(its broken still) /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifand i have a jeep truck sitting here waiting for me to put a motor in it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif..its out just need to get it to the machine shop and get it re-assembled and installed so it can go away....then the 74 3/4 2wd i got is still sitting here also /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif waiting for my attention also so it can go away /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif...thats my deal right at this time

5. leadfoot067

ohh ya and racing season starts in march...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif..my race car need some loving before i can go racing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

yer k5 needs some lovin or imma be big dawgin ya at Naches Mr.Doubler /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif