Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new bumper stickers for the cars...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jekbrown, Jul 4, 2005.

1. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

my wife and I went to the 4th of July festival thing in Longview, WA today. There was an old bastage there selling cool bumper stickers relatively cheap. I read left wing BS on bumper stickers every day going in to Portland (aka Moscow, northwest edition) to work so I decided it was time to get something for my rig. Anyway... my wife wanted to join the fun so she got these two for her car...

"Vegetarian: an old Indian word for poor hunter"

"I proudly pledge my allegiance to one nation under God"

and for my truck...

"We will not tire, we will not falter and we will not fail" with a US flag and props to W for the quote...

"Not all the French are annoying, some are dead!"

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

j

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Cool stickers, this is my favorite of the ones you got

I want to get some vinyl stickers cut that say the liberal thing that's in my sig line and put it on my tailgate.

:wink1:

3. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I would like to see a bumper sticker that says " Patriotic stickers don't belong on Import cars ! "

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeppers, my wife and I point out cars like that all the time. flags, yellow ribbons, support the troops, god bless the USA... and the car they are pasted all over is some POS made in korea. :surepal: :surepal: :surepal: :surepal: :surepal:

worse is the "i'm patriotic because its fashionable to be!" type driving their Volkswagen (aka the Hitler-inspired "people's car") or Mitsubishi (famous for building the Zero fighter for Japan which attacked us on Dec 7th 1941). I know, forgive and forget and all that chit... but seriously, if Al Queda "went legit" and started building cars 20 years from now, would you buy one?!?!?! :eek1:

j