Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New burger creation...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Aug 21, 2006.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Start with some garlic pepper bacon, not any of that cheap crap either, the good stuff. While you're frying that cut up some Walla Walla sweet onion and a serano pepper. Finish bacon and saute the onion and pepper in bacon fat. Mix a tablespoon of roasted minced garlic into the burger. sear both sides til rare and then melt a couple slices of pepper jack on top, toast a bun and load it with tomatoes, mayo, mustard, ketchup and shredded lettuce. The pre shredded stuff from fresh express is awsome...Enjoy, the buzz that will set in after eating it, is your cue to call the ambulance or drink some whiskey, ( I go with the whiskey) then no meat for the rest of the week. Only tofu and whole weat to pay homage to the vegan gawd Camster the hamster...If you live that long...:doah: :D

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: sounds good! but I think I'll live without calling the ambulance or the whiskey. I roasted some jalapenoes on the grill Saturday and have some thoughts how I want to incorporate them into some burgers or into some awesome dip.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Go with a non toasted bun and leaf lettuce and it sounds good. Oh and fock the tofu you goddamn hippy focktard:D

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

So did you ever try a scotch bonnet???Whatever you do don't fill one with cream cheese and roast on the BBQ and then toss the whole thing into your mouth...:haha: :haha: :haha:

5. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

still looking for some of those. My brother suggested the cream cheese and I should have used some but wanted to eat them plain. also I ate 2 of them whole with no regrets during or after.

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

The wife don't bitch too much if I lay off the booze and fat during the week...I think shes actually going for distance, Her thinking is to keep me alive longer so she can get in more quality bitching...:haha: :haha: :haha: I get tofu or seitan all week, you cant even tell when she makes her 5 alarm fajitas...:saweet:

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

My ass would be declared a Superfund Site if I ate that...................

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:eek1: a halbenero???? Thats the same as a scotch bonnet, you ate 2???:doah: I will only eat halbenero cheese now,I will never buy another whole pepper...Or atleast never eat an entire one at once...

9. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

read my reply again...2 jalapenoes. :D

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Oh thats nothing, yeah next time fill them with cream cheese or pepper jack and grill em...

11. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I use Cajun and chopped and sauteed onions

12. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Sounds good make me one, but hold the mayo.

13. the beast

the beast 1/2 ton status

take two hamburger patties that are still just a little frozen. The pre made ones will work best for this. On top of one patty stack your favorite cheese; slices, shreeded, whatever. I've never tried it, but I suppose you could throw some bacon in there. Take the 2nd patty and place over the top. Pinch the edges of the two patties together sealing all the goodness inside. Grill to your liking, but remember you have two patties, so you'll need to grill all the way through before flipping. AND FLIP CAREFULLY! Place on bun and garnish to you satisfaction.

It's called the "Juicy Lucy"

!!CAUTION!! - The filling will be DAMMING HOT!! So don't bitch to me when you burn your mouth.

14. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

Take 1dozen or so large shrimp (cleaned and deviened ) lay a thick slice of jalepeno and a slice of jack cheese alongside each shrimp,and wrap with peppered bacon and skewer with toothpick,,,grill on heavy duty foil till bacon is crisp...

Take a Jalepeno and cut the top off and clean out the seeds,stuff with a small piece of grilled quail or crab meat along with some cream cheese or jack cheese,,wrap with bacon and grill,,,

15. K5er4Life

K5er4Life 1/2 ton status

[qoute/]
    !!CAUTION!! - The filling will be DAMMING HOT!! So don't bitch to me when you burn your mouth. [/quote]

care to eloborate for us somemore, I swear I remember saying that a few times? juicy lucy! :wink1: