Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New business venture, what do you guys think?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blaze, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I am heading in a new direction with my business. I am going to offer camshafts under the Schoch Performance name, then move into Pontiac performance parts and then in a few years buy my own machine shop and build Pontiac crate motors. What do you guys think? My dad just had gall bladder surgery and he is out of work for a while. He called me up today and said that he has been thinking about my business and I need to set it up as official. He said since he isn't doing anything, he will look into setting it up for me(he is VP of HR at a bank) so I can really get it started and start making money. Man, I am stoked. My job sucks and this is just what I need to to get out of here and be my own boss. This is also the ticket to a few badass Pontiacs and a killer truck motor for my Yukon.

BTW, I should be able to get discounts on truck parts too! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Kewel /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif