Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New catalog

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by mudpuppy89k5, Nov 15, 2000.

1. mudpuppy89k5

mudpuppy89k5 Registered Member

Nov 3, 2000
    I just got a new catalog from a restoration company called YearOne. They primarily offer replacement parts for muscle cars but have recently come out with a catalog for 1967-87 Chevrolet/GMC trucks. The interior and body parts seem to be similar to what is offered by LMC, but they offer interior pieces in gray (like mine). They also offer more mechanical stuff like ring and pinion sets, lifters, valve springs, intake manifolds, even crate engines. They note which products are OEM and what is aftermarket.

Since the catalog covers all Chevy/GMC trucks, it doesn't have as many items that are Blazer specific as LMC, but does cover some areas that LMC does not. I'm just getting back into this after a 20 year hiatus, so I don't have a feel for how their prices compare to others.

The catalog is in color and has some pretty cool pictures of old Chevy/GMC trucks including a Blazer or two. Best of all, right now the catalog is FREE. I ordered mine at www.yearone.com or you can call them at 1-800-932-7663.

John Perry
  2. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Jul 3, 2000
    Classic Industries is another good catalog.

Year One has been around for years.. I used to get it when I owned my 69 Chevelle and 72 Nova. Prices are a little higher than LMC and some of the other catalogs I have.. But my favorite is the catalog from:
    Get this catalog.. you can build a whole truck out of this one. If anyone has any parts they want looked up.. let me know. I'll do my best to get you the part numbers, prices and phone number to order.
    The catalog offers alot of hard to find parts to include the small trim things..

It's better to have it than to need it, than to need it and not have it !!!!