Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

new chevy in the family

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by James, Aug 3, 2000.

1. James

James 1/2 ton status

Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know my 73k5 has a new baby bro in the family. A 91 convert camaro rs 305carb. Picked it up from sis-n-law. She was going to trade it in on a F--- f150 crew cab. I told her this upset me so much I was considering divorcing her sister. she wouldn't go for that. So I bought it off her for the 3200.00 the dealer was going to giv her. Can you believe that. Unbelievable! checked bluebook low retail mucher higher than 3200.00 I told her I would take it for that. It looked like crap. Only thing needed was radiator repair, new fan and an exhaust manifold gasket. A little armour all and degreasing the engine, wax on the paint and it looks great A real head turner. Even has flowmaster exhaust. Anyways I'm still flying high, been wanting this car for quite some time and just wanted to spread the joy. Will post some pics of the the k5convert with RS convert as soon as I have access to a scanner
    Peace
    James

2. talldogg

talldogg 1/2 ton status

Congrats! I know the feeling, my '75 K5 shares the garage with my '68 SS Camaro. The wife's car sleeps outside!