Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

New clicky button?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Muddytazz, May 30, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Whats the new My Membership link for, i clicked it and it went to a login page /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yeah, that is part of the new automated system, anyone who registers from this point on can login there to find out when ther Membership expires and/or renew etc. and if they are a non-member they can upgrade there as well as change passwords, email address, credit card info etc.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

http://coloradok5.com/membership.shtml

https://coloradok5.com/amember/signup.php

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

cause i tried to login to it, just to see what the next page was, and i got invalid username/password /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. CK5

Thats because I can't import present Members due to the passwords are encrypted and I don't know what they are. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    As current Memberships expire Members will renew in the new system. In July I will have Members PM me with their password if they want me to manually put them in the new system /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif would take me a while if I had to do all at once. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

thats ok, i don't remember what my password is anyways, i'm logging in under one of those lost password things you get emailed to you /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. mcmlxix

mcmlxix Registered Member

I tired to start my paid membership today. I tried loggin in with my existing password but it wouldnt work. I logged into the forum with the old password, then changed it and processed my membership and it worked.
    Hope this helps.
    you can always change the password back later too.

7. CK5